We would like to thank BLM(Terri Knutson pictured here) and USGS for their very generous donation of School Supplies!!! We appreciate their continued support over the years!
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
We would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that donated to Cram the Cruiser and to the School Supply Drive so far! We would like to also thank Dollar General, Family Dollar and the Mineral County Sheriffs Dept. for participating and making it successful! We are so appreciative and we know the kids are too!! Thank you!
Posted by CAHSNV at 11:16 AM
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
ive for the Mineral County students 2016/17 school year. Here are the items we are low on this year:
• Backpacks-all sizes
• Loose leaf paper- college ruled and wide ruled
• Glue Sticks
• Markers-thick, thin, and washable
• Pens- blue, black, and red
• Composition books
• Large binders
• #2 pencils, mechanical pencils, and colored pencils
• Pencil sharpeners
• Mid-size scissors (for 8-17 year olds)
• Dry erase markers
• Pencil boxes
• Fraction and Algebraic calculators
• Kids folders 3hole punch and 3 prong insert
We appreciate any and all donations! Thank you!!
Posted by CAHSNV at 8:07 AM